Helping your multi-parish benefice to grow
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
Multi-parish benefices are the pattern of the future. Pam Macnaughton addresses their unique needs in this guide, blending creativity with a theologically and pastorally informed approach. She provides practical solutions and fresh ideas, based on tried and tested methods, for local churches struggling with declining attendance and complex contexts.
She aims to equip churches to:
* Discern their vocation and play their part in God's mission;
* Work well together across the benefice and within individual churches;
* Develop suitable leadership structures;
* Navigate culture change with creativity, wisdom and care;
* Grow in confidence and be energised by faith.
This book accompanies the Church Pastoral Aid Society's established THRIVE programme which supports and trains clergy and congregations in multi-parish benefices.