Our user-friendly apps - now all available on Android as well as iOS - aim to make service planning, worship and liturgy easier than ever before.
Share your app subscription across multiple devices
Our app subscriptions can now be shared across five devices, allowing you to use your app on multiple devices and platforms. For instance, you can use your Lectionary app subscription on a desktop PC, an Apple phone and an Android tablet.
To share your subscription:
1. Register for a Hymns Ancient & Modern website account, if you don't have one already. You can register on this website - just click on the link at the top of the screen. If you've used this website before but have forgotten your password reset it here.
2. Open the app on the phone or tablet you used to buy your subscription.
(If you purchased your subscription from this website choose any device to start with.)
3. Go to the app's main menu and tap on "subscriptions".
4. Tap on "sign in to hymnsam.co.uk" and sign in with your Hymns Ancient & Modern account (the email address and password you use on this website).
5. Download the app onto your second phone or tablet. (Or open the Lectionary web app.)
6. On your second device open the app, go to the subscriptions page and sign in using the same Hymns Ancient & Modern account.
You can use your subscription on up to five devices - simply sign in to each one with the same Hymns Ancient & Modern account.
Buy an app subscription
Common Worship Lectionary App: 12 month subscription
Reflections for Daily Prayer App: 12 month subscription
Sunday Worship App (full offline access): 12 month subscription
Daily Prayer App (full offline access): 12 month subscription