Our user-friendly apps - now all available on Android as well as iOS - aim to make service planning, worship and liturgy easier than ever before.
Time to Pray
Time to Pray presents everything you need for Prayer During the Day, with variations according to the day of the week and the season of the Church’s year. You can use Prayer During the Day on its own, as your sole act of prayer and praise, or you can use it alongside Night Prayer – also provided here – in a pattern of prayer at the beginning and end of the day.
- Access Prayer During the Day, together with full text of psalms and short readings from Common Worship: Time to Pray.
- Follow a simple pattern of daily prayer that varies according to the season and day of the week.
- Access Night Prayer, together with guidance on sustaining a pattern of regular prayer.
The app is FREE to download and use for four weeks.
A small annual subscription fee (just 99p for a year) allows you to access 12 months' worth of content offline.
Elegant, convenient - and FREE!
Daily Prayer is the official app to help you follow Morning, Evening and Night Prayer, wherever you are.
For every day of the year, it presents the three services in full and include Bible readings (NRSV translation), psalms, canticles and seasonal variations. It allows you to:
- Access Morning, Evening and Night Prayer for yesterday, today and a month ahead
- Switch between Contemporary and Traditional formats with one click
- Find details of Feast Days, Festivals and Commemorations from the Common Worship Calendar
- Read Bible passages in full (NRSV translation) without the need for a separate Bible app
The basic app - with online access to material one month ahead - is completely FREE. An optional in-app subscription of £2.29 a year gives you offline access to 12 months' of material.
Integrate the Church of England's pattern of daily Bible readings seamlessly into your life with the official Common Worship Lectionary app for iPhone, iPad and Android (4.0+). For each day of the church year, it presents the Common Worship Lectionary readings in full, plus links to the Bible passages themselves (NRSV translation). The app also allows you to:
- View Collects and Post-Communions (not found in the print edition)
- Mark and annotate records - ideal for service planning
- View the week's lectionary in a single page
The app is free to download and includes 14 days of content. After this period, pay £4.99 a year for online access to lectionary content (including all NRSV Bible passages) or £8.99 a year for offline access.
The Sunday Worship app offers an economical, quick and simple way to prepare for Sunday services.
Whether you are leading worship, offering intercessions, giving the Bible reading, running a children's church, or just want to read and reflect on the week's readings, Sunday Worship allows you to:
- View the next Sunday's Bible readings, Collect and post Communion prayers from Common Worship in full
- Browse by date and scroll ahead to future Sundays
- Bookmark your favourite dates for easy reference
Sunday Worship is free to download with 14 days of content. To access material after this date, a small annual subscription fee of 79p for online access or £2.29 for offline access applies.
Reflections for Daily Prayer
Make Bible study and reflection part of your everyday routine with the Reflections for Daily Prayer app - available for both iPhone/iPad and Android (4.0+)
Providing daily Bible reflections based on the Common Worship Lectionary readings, the app edition contains exactly the same content as the printed edition, but also allows you to:
Read the text of the day's Morning Prayer Bible readings in full
- Integrate the Reflection into a simple pattern of Morning Prayer
- Search by Bible reference, contributor and date
The app is free to download with 14 days of material. Further content is available through in-app purchase: one month for £2.29, three months for £3.99, or 12 months for just £12.99.
Reflections on the Psalms
Reflections on the Psalms provides insightful commentary on each of the Bible's 150 Psalms from leading writers, including the Archbishop of York John Sentamu, John Pritchard, Paula Gooder and many more.
There is one reflection for each of the Psalms, with two or more reflections for the longer Psalms. Each reflection is accompanied by the full text of the psalm from the Common Worship Psalter, plus a refrain and prayer.
The app allows you to follow a simple pattern of Psalms over the course of a month – following the 1662 Book of Common Prayer – or in any order you choose.
The app is available for a one-off cost of £8.99 - a substantial saving on the cost of the print edition (£14.99).
Watch this app in action on YouTube