Which apps are available from Church House Publishing?
Our user-friendly apps aim to make service planning, worship and liturgy easier than ever before. Click on an icon for more information:
Will Church House Publishing apps work on my smartphone/tablet?
All of our apps are compatible with Android (4.2+) and with Apple (iPhone and iPad).
What does my app subscription include?
Subscriptions purchased from this website give access to the full version of the app for 12 months. For apps which feature Bible readings this includes offline access to the readings in the NRSV.
Basic subscriptions (with online-only access to content) are available as in-app purchases in the Lectionary and Sunday Worship apps.
All subscription types allow you to use the app on up to 5 devices (Apple, Android or both).
I've purchased an app subscription from this website. How do I install the app on my smartphone/tablet?
1. Download the app from the App Store (Apple devices) or from Google Play (Android). To find the download link for your app click on its icon at the top of this page.
2. Open the app and go to the main menu.
3. Go to "Subscriptions" and choose to sign in to hymnsam.co.uk.
4. Enter your Hymns Ancient & Modern account details - this will be your email address and the same password you use to log in to this website (reset your password here)
How do I share my subscription on both Android and Apple devices?
Signing in to one of our apps using a Hymns Ancient & Modern account allows you to share your subscription across multiple devices.
You may already have a Hymns Ancient & Modern account - if you have made a purchase from this website, for example. You can reset your password here. To set up a new account click on "Register" at the top of the page.
Starting with the phone or tablet you used to buy your subscription, follow these steps for each device you want to use:
1. Open the app and go to the main menu.
2. Go to "Subscriptions" and choose to sign in to hymnsam.co.uk.
3. Enter your Hymns Ancient & Modern account details (your email address and the password you use on this website).
Your subscription can be used on up to five devices - simply log in to each one using your Hymns Ancient & Modern account details.
I purchased my subscription from Apple/Google Play (an in-app purchase) but it's not working. Who do I contact?
There are few simple solutions you can try before getting in touch:
- Check you have the most up-to-date version of the app in the App Store/Google Play
- Make sure you are logged in to the App Store/Google Play account that you used to purchase the subscription
- Try restarting your device
If this does not fix the problem please submit a support request from within the app:
1. In the main menu tap on "About this app"
2. Tap the first link: "please use this link for additional help and support"
3. Send the email with a description of the problem, this will help us troubleshoot the issue.
How do I cancel my subscription?
This depends on where you purchased your subscription.
If you purchased a subscription from this website: email email@example.com
If you purchased a subscription from Apple (from within the app on your iPhone or iPad): follow these instructions from Apple
If you purchased a subscription from Google Play (from within the app on your Android smartphone or tablet): follow these instructions from Google