You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Sat 8 Dec 2018 @ 10:03
RT @churchofenglandAs you #FollowTheStar this Advent and Christmas, why not try this special recipe for stained glass gingerbread baub… https://t.co/BtJnYgfssz
At the start of their wedding-planning journey, couples are keen to collect plenty of information. This folder of leaflets is ideal for giving to couples considering a church wedding.
The folder contains nine leaflets with an additional pocket to add your own leaflet or contact details. The leaflets cover:
* Why Marry in Church? Why a church wedding is unique;
* Legal Requirements for a Church Wedding;
* Just Ask - commonly asked questions with helpful answers;
* Churches to Choose From - an explanation of where couples can marry;
* The Cost of Church Weddings - both compulsory fees and optional extras;
* Choosing Hymns and Readings for Your Wedding;
* Taking Pictures and Films of Your Wedding;
* Children are Welcome - with ideas for including them;
* Having Your Marriage Blessed - for couples who have had a civil wedding.
Available in packs of 6 folders.