Weddings Couple's Information Pack (pack of 6)
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
At the start of their wedding-planning journey, couples are keen to collect plenty of information. This folder of leaflets is ideal for giving to couples considering a church wedding.
The folder contains nine leaflets with an additional pocket to add your own leaflet or contact details. The leaflets cover:
* Why Marry in Church? Why a church wedding is unique;
* Legal Requirements for a Church Wedding;
* Just Ask - commonly asked questions with helpful answers;
* Churches to Choose From - an explanation of where couples can marry;
* The Cost of Church Weddings - both compulsory fees and optional extras;
* Choosing Hymns and Readings for Your Wedding;
* Taking Pictures and Films of Your Wedding;
* Children are Welcome - with ideas for including them;
* Having Your Marriage Blessed - for couples who have had a civil wedding.
Available in packs of 6 folders.
Other products in this Category
Church Weddings Handbook
Marriage in Church after Divorce Form
Common Worship: Marriage
Common Worship: An Order of Prayer and Dedication After a Civil Marriage
Common Worship: Pastoral Services
Marriage in Church After Divorce
Weddings Congratulations Card (pack of 20)
Church of England Marriage Services
Growing Together: The Course
Using Common Worship: Marriage
Making the Most of Weddings