A 5-Session Course on Vocation for Lent
This item is a print on demand title and will be dispatched in 1-3 weeks.
Some people think that vocation is just for special people...but God calls us all to live our lives shaped and directed by his call. This course for small groups explores the meaning of vocation for everyone. It offers five interactive sessions:
* Called by God: The shape of God's call in Scripture
* Called from within: Drawing out the call and gifts that God has planted in us
* Called out: How God sets us free from everything that stops us responding to God's call.
* Called up: Understanding how God calls us to join in with his loving care of the world.
* Called on: how we can grow in our sense of calling beyond the end of the course.
This course helps people to embark on an adventure with God - a journey through life in which we make a contribution to the world around us. Each session contains enough material for a 90-minute session and includes:
* Guidelines and full background notes for leaders
* Interactive activities
* Discussion starters
* Multi-media ideas e.g. film and music
* Resources for worship
Each group member will need a copy of the book.
Other products in this Category
How to Pray
Spiritual Classics of the Early Church
Live Lent with Christian Aid pack of 10
Walking the Way of the Cross Poster Pack
Don't Stop at the Lights
Live Lent: Let Your Light Shine (single copy)
Live Lent: Care for God's Creation (Adult single copy)
Live Lent with Christian Aid Single Copy
Using Common Worship: Times and Seasons Part 2
Do Nothing to Change Your Life
The Joy of the Gospel