A Practical and Pastoral Guide to the New Legislation
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
33 units left in stock.
Paperback / softback
Publisher: Church House Publishing
Number of Pages: 144
Width: 14.8 cm
Height: 21 cm
The 2008 Marriage Measure has allowed couples to be much more flexible in their choice of church in which to get married. As well as helping churches get to grips with the 'nuts and bolts' of this legislation, Welcoming Marriage helps churches make the most of the new opportunities.
- making your church welcoming to prospective wedding couples;
- working with other churches to provide marriage preparation to couples who are marrying elsewhere;
- turning marriage into a mission opportunity;
- best practice and areas for improvement in church weddings, as highlighted by recently married couples;
- 'the world of weddings' - helping clergy understand the current wedding market and what motivates couples today;
- comprehensive coverage of the new legislation and how it impacts on each church.
Other products in this Category
Wedding Prayer Candle (pack of 10)
Wedding Banns Invitation Card (pack of 20)
Wedding Guest Card (pack of 20)
Marriage Preparation Invitation Card (pack of 20)
Wedding Resources Sample Pack
Common Worship: Alternative Services Series One: Solemnization of Matrimony
Weddings Anniversary Card (pack of 20)
Banns of Marriage Certificates
Wedding Welcome Form (pack of 30)
Common Worship: Marriage
Weddings Congratulations Card (pack of 20)