You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Sat 8 Dec 2018 @ 10:03
RT @churchofenglandAs you #FollowTheStar this Advent and Christmas, why not try this special recipe for stained glass gingerbread baub… https://t.co/BtJnYgfssz
This essential handbook for the preparation of worship presents the authorised Bible readings (references only) for the liturgical year beginning Advent Sunday 2018.
- a full calendar of the Christian year
- a simple code indicating whether celebrations are mandatory or optional
- complete lectionary references to the Principal, Second and Third services for Sundays and Principal Feasts and Holy Days
- lectionary references for Morning and Evening Prayer
- the Additional Weekday Lectionary
- general readings for saints days and special occasions
- a guide to the liturgical colours of the day.
A must-have reference guide for every vestry and parish office.
This is the standard pocket-book size edition.
Tells you what you need to know!
It provides me with exactly the information that I require
It was exactly what I wanted
I just made one small purchase, but everything went smoothly
I received the purchase that I wanted and will start to use it at Advent
Just what I needed (next year's lectionary)
I have been using this lectionary to compile my church Readers, Intercessors, Servers and crucifers etc., etc., for years and work from this lectionery - simple and easy
As always a necessary purchase for the church’s year
This isn't really relevant because the CWL is an annual essential.
Nice looking books, clear and precise.