You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Sat 16 Feb 2019 @ 11:05
RT @churchofenglandThanks for sharing!
There’s still time to order single and bulk pack copies of the #LentPilgrim booklets from… https://t.co/Id1Faf4mAZ
This essential handbook for the preparation of worship presents the authorised Bible readings (references only) for the liturgical year beginning Advent Sunday 2018.
- a full calendar of the Christian year
- a simple code indicating whether celebrations are mandatory or optional
- complete lectionary references to the Principal, Second and Third services for Sundays and Principal Feasts and Holy Days
- lectionary references for Morning and Evening Prayer
- the Additional Weekday Lectionary
- general readings for saints days and special occasions
- a guide to the liturgical colours of the day.
A must-have reference guide for every vestry and parish office.
This is the standard pocket-book size edition.
This booklet is very useful when checking Sunday Readings and other information when Compiling the Church Rotas.
Needed to replace last year's. Could not do without it.
Tells you what you need to know!
It provides me with exactly the information that I require
It was exactly what I wanted
I just made one small purchase, but everything went smoothly
I received the purchase that I wanted and will start to use it at Advent
Just what I needed (next year's lectionary)
I have been using this lectionary to compile my church Readers, Intercessors, Servers and crucifers etc., etc., for years and work from this lectionery - simple and easy
As always a necessary purchase for the church’s year