You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Wed 17 Oct 2018 @ 17:39
RT @DaveMale4Korean translation rights for How to Pioneer have been approved 😁 Time for a trip maybe ??? @CHPublishingUK
This essential handbook for the preparation of worship presents the authorised Bible readings (references only) for the liturgical year beginning Advent Sunday 2018.
- a full calendar of the Christian year
- a simple code indicating whether celebrations are mandatory or optional
- complete lectionary references to the Principal, Second and Third services for Sundays and Principal Feasts and Holy Days
- lectionary references for Morning and Evening Prayer
- the Additional Weekday Lectionary
- general readings for saints days and special occasions
- a guide to the liturgical colours of the day.
A must-have reference guide for every vestry and parish office.
This is the standard pocket-book size edition.
As described. . . . . . . . . . .
It does what it says on the tin
It's a necessity for the vestry and church office
As a Lay person and a Deputy warden, it very useful as a source of reference when assisting in choosing appropriate hymns for worship and doing church rotas.
As expected. What more can you say.
Just as expected, for use from Advent 2018
Essential item for my ministry in the Church of England.
I have been purchasing this Lectionary for a number of years and it is a must have for our vestry.
The authorised lectionary of the Church of England