You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Thu 15 Mar 2018 @ 11:52
RT @c_of_eThink about your faith. What tests it? What strengthens it? How does your faith deepen and grow into a personal tru… https://t.co/D80VUooyQG
This essential handbook for the preparation of worship presents the authorised Bible readings (references only) for the liturgical year beginning Advent Sunday 2017.
- a full calendar of the Christian year
- complete lectionary references to the Principal, Second and Third services for Sundays and Principal Feasts and Holy Days
- lectionary references for Morning and Evening Prayer
- the Additional Weekday Lectionary
- general readings for saints days and special occasions
- a guide to the liturgical colours of the day.
A must-have reference guide for every vestry and parish office.
This is the larger-format edition.
Good layout and easy to understand
Very easy to read and use
Again just what I needed.
Couldn't access it through software problems. Spent £7.50 for nothing.
Essential for active clergy.
Useful for themes when writing sermons
I bought the e lectionary. It does not do what I want it to do. I might as well buy a paper copy.
Just what I wanted! That is all!