You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Fri 21 Sep 2018 @ 14:45
RT @churchofenglandHow can your church get involved in #FollowTheStar, our 2018 Advent and Christmas campaign? https://t.co/GQatyeHQcd https://t.co/kTyrdP6Kwf
This essential handbook for the preparation of worship presents the authorised Bible readings (references only) for the liturgical year beginning Advent Sunday 2017.
- a full calendar of the Christian year
- a simple code indicating whether celebrations are mandatory or optional
- complete lectionary references to the Principal, Second and Third services for Sundays and Principal Feasts and Holy Days
- lectionary references for Morning and Evening Prayer - the Additional Weekday Lectionary
- general readings for saints days and special occasions
- a guide to the liturgical colours of the day.
A must-have reference guide for every vestry and parish office.
This is the standard pocket-book size edition.
Used this in the past and it’s an easy way to access the daily readings
I haven't seen it yet. .
On 17-May-2018 the supplier responded:So sorry to read this comment - we are investigating and will be in touch asap. Best Michael, Hymns A&M/CHP
On 18-May-2018 the supplier responded:Thanks for the feedback and good to read all resolved. Best wishes - Michael, Hymns A&M/CHP
Contained all the information I require for planning the Church's weekly newsletter
Exactly right...does the job!
Use it every Sunday, full of imformation.
Essential tool for ministers
I've bought this for a friend, as I found it useful for my Daily Bible reading, and I bought it for her birthday
easy to use and relevant.
It does what it says on the tin!
Gives readings and seasons through the year.