You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Thu 15 Mar 2018 @ 11:52
RT @c_of_eThink about your faith. What tests it? What strengthens it? How does your faith deepen and grow into a personal tru… https://t.co/D80VUooyQG
This essential handbook for the preparation of worship presents the authorised Bible readings (references only) for the liturgical year beginning Advent Sunday 2017.
- a full calendar of the Christian year
- a simple code indicating whether celebrations are mandatory or optional
- complete lectionary references to the Principal, Second and Third services for Sundays and Principal Feasts and Holy Days
- lectionary references for Morning and Evening Prayer - the Additional Weekday Lectionary
- general readings for saints days and special occasions
- a guide to the liturgical colours of the day.
A must-have reference guide for every vestry and parish office.
This is the standard pocket-book size edition.
Use it every Sunday, full of imformation.
Essential tool for ministers
I've bought this for a friend, as I found it useful for my Daily Bible reading, and I bought it for her birthday
easy to use and relevant.
It does what it says on the tin!
Gives readings and seasons through the year.
Very quick. Thanks. Just in time for Advent although I'd ordered only two or three days before receiving the Lectionary. Thanks.
I have purchased this for many years, so I knew exactly what to expect.
Clear layout, hardly changed from one year to another.
Good quality and very prompt delivery. Informative and easy to follow