Crockford's Clerical Directory 2022-23
Available for pre-order. Publication date: 17/12/2021.
Enter your email address below and we will email you when the item comes into stock.
This renowned reference directory, first published in 1858, is an essential resource for anyone who works with or is linked to the Church of England, the Church of Ireland, the Church in Wales or the Episcopal Church of Scotland.
The 107th edition contains biographies and contact details for over 24,000 Anglican clergy - stipendiary and self-supporting - and ordinands in Great Britain and Ireland.
Extensive supplementary information includes:
• Over 1000 new entries and over 10,000 updated entries since the previous edition;
• Over 20,000 email addresses;
• Details of English, Welsh and Irish benefices and churches and Scottish incumbencies;
• Entries for the presiding Bishops and Archbishops of the Anglican Communion;
• Full biographies for all retired clergy and a list of who have died since the last edition;
• A separate supplement of biographies of those recently ordained as deacon;
• Listings of Chaplains in schools, universities, colleges of higher and further education, the armed services, prisons, theological colleges and courses, clergy attached to the Chapel Royal, the College of Chaplains, and other appointments.
Other products in this Category
Church Representation Rules 2020 (Revised Reprint 2021)
Canons of the Church of England 7th Edition: Full edition with First and Second Supplements
A Brief Guide to Liturgical Copyright
Church Log Book (Pages only)
Church Property Register (Pages Only)
Guidelines for the Professional Conduct of the Clergy 2015
Guide to the Parochial Registers and Records Measure 1978
Church of England Year Book 2020
Crockford's Clerical Directory 2020-21 (paperback edition)
Employing Youth and Children's Workers
The PCC Member's Essential Guide