Register of Marriage Services
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
This register of marriage services allows churches to keep a record of all wedding ceremonies conducted, in line with the new requirements introduced in May 2021.
The requirement to make a record applies where a marriage has been solemnized according to the rites of the Church of England, in a church or chapel in which banns may be published, irrespective of the form of preliminary used.
It gives space to record:
- the date and place of the marriage;
- the name and surname of each party;
- the date of birth of each party;
- the occupation of each party;
- the address of each party at the time of marriage;
- the names of the party’s parents (with space for up to eight);
- the names of the witnesses;
- the name and signature of the member of the clergy who solemnized the marriage.
Other products in this Category
Weddings Congratulations Card (pack of 20)
Weddings Couple's Information Pack (pack of 6)
Church Weddings Handbook
Wedding Welcome Form (pack of 30)
Common Worship: Pastoral Services
Weddings Anniversary Card (pack of 20)
Banns of Marriage Certificates
Common Worship: An Order of Prayer and Dedication After a Civil Marriage
Marriage in Church after Divorce Form
Pocket Prayers for Marriage
Common Worship: Marriage