Register of Marriage Services
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
This register of marriage services allows churches to keep a record of all wedding ceremonies conducted, in line with the new requirements introduced in May 2021.
The requirement to make a record applies where a marriage has been solemnized according to the rites of the Church of England, in a church or chapel in which banns may be published, irrespective of the form of preliminary used.
It gives space to record:
- the date and place of the marriage;
- the name and surname of each party;
- the date of birth of each party;
- the occupation of each party;
- the address of each party at the time of marriage;
- the names of the party’s parents (with space for up to eight);
- the names of the witnesses;
- the name and signature of the member of the clergy who solemnized the marriage.
Other products in this Category
Church of England Marriage Services
Wedding Celebration Keepsake Card (pack of 10)
Using Common Worship: Marriage
Wedding Banns Invitation Card (pack of 20)
Common Worship: Pastoral Services
Weddings Anniversary Card (pack of 20)
Pocket Prayers for Marriage
Wedding Welcome Form (pack of 30)
Common Worship: Marriage
Wedding Resources Sample Pack