Crockford's Clerical Directory 2020-21 (paperback edition)
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
This renowned reference directory, first published in 1858, is an essential resource for anyone who works with or is linked to the Church of England, the Church of Ireland, the Church in Wales or the Episcopal Church of Scotland.
The 106th edition contains biographies and contact details for over 26,000 Anglican clergy - stipendiary and self-supporting - and ordinands in Great Britain and Ireland. Extensive supplementary information includes:
* Over 25,000 email addresses;
* Details of English, Welsh and Irish benefices and churches and Scottish incumbencies;
* Entries for the presiding Bishops and Archbishops of the Anglican Communion;
* Full biographies for all retired clergy and a list of who have died since the last edition;
* A separate supplement of biographies of those recently ordained as deacon;
* Listings of Chaplains in schools, universities, colleges of higher and further education, the armed services, prisons, theological colleges and courses, clergy attached to the Chapel Royal, the College of Chaplains, and other appointments;
* Maps of England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland showing diocesan boundaries.