You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Mon 22 Oct 2018 @ 13:30
RT @adrianharrisThe @churchofengland and @CHPublishingUK Alexa skill has just been updated with new features:
- Access the full ran… https://t.co/7ztv3MKFzi
Author(s): House of Bishops, With a Message from Archbishop Justin Welby
This essential handbook summarizes the safeguarding responsibilities of parishes, as outlined in the House of Bishops' Safeguarding Policies and Practice Guidance.
It includes a basic parish safeguarding policy and a guide to roles and responsibilities, as well as advice on:
* Safe recruitment;
* Safeguarding training requirements;
* How to respond promptly to safeguarding concerns;
* Confidentiality and data protection;
* Pastoral care of victims, alleged abusers and those who pose a risk;
* Creating safe environments;
* Use of social media;
* Support from the diocese;
* Useful contacts and support networks.