You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Mon 18 Feb 2019 @ 12:21
RT @oxforddioceseOrders are coming in thick and fast for #LentPilgrim and #EasterPilgrim. Have you got yours yet? https://t.co/QIR257XdtJ
Author(s): House of Bishops, With a Message from Archbishop Justin Welby
This essential handbook summarizes the safeguarding responsibilities of parishes, as outlined in the House of Bishops' Safeguarding Policies and Practice Guidance.
It includes a basic parish safeguarding policy and a guide to roles and responsibilities, as well as advice on:
* Safe recruitment;
* Safeguarding training requirements;
* How to respond promptly to safeguarding concerns;
* Confidentiality and data protection;
* Pastoral care of victims, alleged abusers and those who pose a risk;
* Creating safe environments;
* Use of social media;
* Support from the diocese;
* Useful contacts and support networks.
Detailed and succinct text