Parish Safeguarding Handbook
This item is currently unavailable.
Enter your email address below and we will email you when the item comes into stock.
This essential handbook summarizes the safeguarding responsibilities of parishes, as outlined in the House of Bishops' Safeguarding Policies and Practice Guidance.
It includes a basic parish safeguarding policy and a guide to roles and responsibilities, as well as advice on:
* Safe recruitment;
* Safeguarding training requirements;
* How to respond promptly to safeguarding concerns;
* Confidentiality and data protection;
* Pastoral care of victims, alleged abusers and those who pose a risk;
* Creating safe environments;
* Use of social media;
* Support from the diocese;
* Useful contacts and support networks.
Other products in this Category
Promoting a Safer Church
Safeguarding Learning and Development
Forgiveness and Reconciliation in the Aftermath of Abuse
Safeguarding: A Pocket Guide (pack of 50)
Responding Well to Domestic Abuse 2nd edition
The Gospel, Sexual Abuse and the Church
Promoting a Safer Church poster