Parish Safeguarding Handbook
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
This essential handbook summarizes the safeguarding responsibilities of parishes, as outlined in the House of Bishops' Safeguarding Policies and Practice Guidance.
It includes a basic parish safeguarding policy and a guide to roles and responsibilities, as well as advice on:
* Safe recruitment;
* Safeguarding training requirements;
* How to respond promptly to safeguarding concerns;
* Confidentiality and data protection;
* Pastoral care of victims, alleged abusers and those who pose a risk;
* Creating safe environments;
* Use of social media;
* Support from the diocese;
* Useful contacts and support networks.
Other products in this Category
Safeguarding Training and Development
Promoting a Safer Church poster
Promoting a Safer Church
Responding Well to Domestic Abuse 2nd edition
Safeguarding: A Pocket Guide (pack of 10)
Forgiveness and Reconciliation in the Aftermath of Abuse
Safeguarding Contact Card (pack of 10)
Safeguarding: A Pocket Guide (pack of 50)
The Gospel, Sexual Abuse and the Church