You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Tue 15 Jan 2019 @ 6:44
RT @churchofengland#LentPilgrim invites you to spend 40 days reflecting on The Beatitudes, which are at the heart of Jesus’ teaching.… https://t.co/VDedWIubL1
The Church of England Yearbook is a vital resource for anyone interested in finding out information on the local and national structures of the Church of England, and contact details for the people involved in them.
This 2019 Edition is filled with essential facts, figures, contact details, maps and background information on the Church of England and Anglican Provinces around the world, theological colleges and Christian organisations in the UK.
* selected church statistics,
* a who's who directory of Synod members and other senior clergy, lay people and senior staff,
* a summary of Synod business for the year,
* a structural outline of the Archbishop's Council,
* names and addresses of Anglican Communion officers in the dioceses of the Church of England,
* information on organisations linked to the church, including Churches and Provinces in the worldwide Anglican Communion
* details of Ecumenical organisations linked to the Anglican Church.
Excellent resource for the Office