Reflections for Lent
"a classic: unpretentious, spiritual and thoughtful" Church Times
Reflections for Lent offers a simple way to make space for Bible study and reflection from Ash Wednesday (2018) to Easter Saturday (2018).
This standalone app provides a chance to try the readings from best-selling Reflections for Daily Prayer app for the season of Lent.
Each day (excluding Sundays) it provides daily Bible readings, a reflection by a leading author, and a prayer for the day.
The app is free to download and includes a single sample reflection for Ash Wednesday.
- All 40 Lenten reflections for 2018 are unlocked with a one-off in-app purchase of £2.99.
- All 40 reflections are also available FREE to anyone with a current subscription to either the Common Worship Lectionary app or the Reflections for Daily Prayer app. Subscribers will need to sign in to the Reflections for Lent app with a hymnsam.co.uk account - see instructions below.
Looking for the print edition?
Buy it here
Download the app
Get the full app for free - sign in as a current Lectionary or Reflections for Daily Prayer subscriber
Anyone with a current subscription to either the Common Worship Lectionary app or the Reflections for Daily Prayer app can use the Lent app for free. Follow these instructions:
1. Create a hymnsam.co.uk account, if you do not have one already.
To set up a new account click on "Register" at the top of this web page.
If you already have an account but cannot remember the password reset your password here.
2. Open the Lectionary app (or Reflections for Daily Prayer app) on your smartphone/tablet. Go to the app menu, tap on "Subscriptions" and choose to sign in to hymnsam.co.uk. Sign in using your hymnsam.co.uk account.
3. Download the Reflections for Lent app.
4. When you open the Reflections for Lent app you'll see a welcome screen. Tap on "sign in to hymnsam.co.uk" and sign in using your hymnsam.co.uk account.
5. Close the welcome screen - you can now read all 40 Lenten reflections.
App help and support
Please check our App FAQ first for solutions to common issues.
If you have have installed the app (on any device) the best way to let us know about a problem is to submit a support request from within the app. In the app menu go to "About this app" and tap on the help and support link.
If you have any other queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org