Everyday Faith is a 21-day discipleship journey from the Church of England, with Bible reflections to help you find and follow God in the ordinary - and perhaps extraordinary - stuff of everyday life.
Alongside the reflections by Nick Shepherd, Mark Greene and Bishop Rachel Treweek, the app features real stories of how others have found God at work in their lives, and a simple pattern of prayers to help you pause and be aware of God.
For each day (from Sunday 12 January to Saturday 1 February), the app enables you to read or listen to:
• A daily theme to help you explore Faith (Week 1), Hope (Week 2) and Love (Week 3)
• A short Bible passage
• A reflection on what it means to live faithfully, hopefully and lovingly as Christians today
• A suggestion on how you might respond to reading in your own life
• A simple pattern of prayer for morning, daytime and evening, including an ‘examen’ prayer
• One of nine real-life stories of what Everyday Faith looks like for people of all ages
Each of the stories is accompanied by illustrations and a short animated film version.
The app includes an introduction from Archbishop Justin Welby as you begin your Everyday Faith journey, and there are also suggestions on how you can go further in Everyday Faith, with links to a range of other resources.