Comfort and Joy
Comfort and Joy is the Church of England’s 2020 Christmas campaign. It invites us to hear again the message of the angels – good news of God’s unfailing love for a world that is weary and hurting.
Taking inspiration from a traditional carol service, it features daily reflections for the Christmas season from Kate Bottley, Jonathan Bryan, Bob Chilcot, Martha Collison, Stephen Cottrell, Guli Francis-Dehqani, Chine McDonald, Sally Phillips and Justin Welby.
The free Comfort and Joy app offers:
- Daily reflections from Christmas Day to 2 January, exploring a Bible reading and a familiar carol;
- Full audio of the reflections, complete with full recordings of the featured carols;
- Weekly reflections for Advent and links to online video Worship At Home services;
- Family prayer activities linked to all the Advent and Christmas themes;
- Links to online and in-person Christmas services and events near you thanks to AChurchNearYou.com