Common Worship Lectionary app
Integrate the Church of England's pattern of daily Bible readings seamlessly into your life with the official Common Worship Lectionary app.
Your subscription allows you to use the app on up to five devices:
- Apple iPhone and iPad (iOS 8+)
- Android smartphones and tablets (5.1.1+)
- Desktop computers (Windows 10 or 8.1 and Mac OS X 10.9 or later)
Download the mobile app
Download the desktop app
Note: The Windows installation file is designed for PCs and tablets with a 64-bit operating system. Most compatible devices fall into this category. We are no longer able to support devices with a 32-bit operating system. If this means you are unable to use the app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund (subscriptions purchased on this website only).
Sign in to the app
If you purchased a subscription from this website you will need to sign in to the app to activate your subscription.
Signing in using your hymnsam.co.uk account also allows you to share a subscription across multiple devices.
1. Open the Lectionary app on your phone, tablet or desktop computer
2. Go to the main menu and tap on "Subscriptions"
3. Choose to sign in to hymnsam.co.uk
3. Enter your Hymns Ancient & Modern account details - this will be your email address and the same password you use to log in to this website (reset your password here)
Your subscription can be used on up to five devices - simply log in to each one using your Hymns Ancient & Modern account details.
Problems logging in or activating a subscription?
Please check you have logged in with the correct email address. You must enter the same email address you used when purchasing or redeeming your app subscription.
Check the app is up-to-date - you will need the latest version installed in order to login as a Hymns Ancient & Modern subscriber.
If you continue to experience problems please contact us: email@example.com