All Church House Publishing products and the Church House Publishing website are subject to copyright restrictions. Please use the information on this page to ensure that you are using our material in a responsible way. If you have any queries about copyright or wish to enquire about obtaining permission to use material, please email The Copyright Administrator for Church House Publishing.
Church House Publishing products copyright information
Material from Church House Publishing products is copyright © The Archbishops' Council of the Church of England or reproduced with permission from other copyright owners.
All rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or stored or transmitted by any means or in any form, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system without written permission which should be sought from The Copyright Administrator, Church House Publishing, Church House, Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3AZ, email: email@example.com
Common Worship copyright information
If you are intending to produce your own local orders of service, or wish to reproduce liturgical texts for other purposes, then you should consult the Common Worship website's copyright page which provides the download A Brief Guide to Liturgical Copyright and is full of useful information about copyright questions.
Copyright information for this site
Material on these pages is copyright © The Archbishops' Council of the Church of England or reproduced with permission from other copyright owners. The text may be downloaded and printed for personal reference or for local non-commercial reproductions in printed form which comply with the conditions set out below without an application for copyright permission or payment of a fee, provided such editions conform to the following copyright conditions:
- The text must not be altered in any way.
- The copies are not sold.
- The name of the parish, team or group ministry, cathedral or institution is to be shown on the front cover (or first page if there is no cover).
- In the case of reproduction for repeated use the number of copies made from the same original is not to exceed 500.
- The correct copyright acknowledgement must be included.
In addition, material from this site may also be reproduced on another web site subject to the following conditions:
- Such reproduction is for non-commercial purposes only and otherwise complies (in so far as they can apply in the context of a web publication) with the conditions set out above.
- The text must be reproduced exactly as it appears on this site and must not be altered in any way.
- Reproduction on another site of material from this site must be accompanied by a clear hyperlink to this site (http://www.chpublishing.co.uk/).
The material on this site may not otherwise be copied, altered in any way, transmitted to others or reproduced as part of any commercial service without prior written permission from The Copyright Administrator, Church House Publishing, Church House, Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3AZ, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other web sites
Hypertext links to other web sites are for the convenience of users and do not constitute any endorsement or authorization by The Archbishops' Council.