Experiencing God's Love is a short study guide that aims to deepen our understanding and first-hand experience of living a life of faith. It explores five biblical images of the ways in which our lives are changed by walking with Christ:
- Being securely rooted in prayer and scriptures
- Cleansed through baptism, confession and forgiveness
- Enlightened through worship, mission and growth in holiness
- Tended through care for one another and the world
- Welcolmed in the eucharist and in the fellowship of the Church
Each chapter explores one of these images in the Psalms and the Gospels, and in popular culture, supported by YouTube clips and free audio introductions to each session.
Opening and closing worship, discussion starters, questions, and a leader's guide are all included making this ideal for Lent groups or as a Christian nurture course at any time of year.
Experiencing God's Love is a companion volume to last year's widely acclaimed Exploring God's Mercy.
Details of the course materials and links to free downloadable resources, Twitter and more can be found at http://www.chpublishing.co.uk/experiencinggodslove