Some people think that vocation is just for special people… but God calls us all to live our lives shaped and directed by his call. This Lent course explores the meaning of vocation for everyone.
In five interactive sessions this course aims to help groups explore:
· Called by God: The shape of God’s call in Scripture
· Called from within: Drawing out the call and gifts that God has planted in us,
· Called out: How God sets us free from everything that stops us responding to God's call.
· Called up: Understanding how God calls us to join in with his loving care of the world.
· Called on: how we can grow in our sense of calling beyond the end of the course.
This course helps people to embark on an adventure with God – a journey through life in which we make a contribution to the world around us.
Each session contains enough material for a 90-minute session and includes:
- Guidelines and full background notes for leaders
- Interactive activities
- Discussion starters
- Multi-media ideas e.g
film and music
- Resources for
Each group member will need a copy of the book.
A wide range of additional material for the Life Calling course is available for download.