'In a mission-shaped church, it's vital that our worship engages people and enables a transforming encounter with the living God, Visual Liturgy Live is an essential tool for all who plan and lead worship in the church today.' Revd Peter Moger, National Worship Development Officer, the Church of England
'Visual Liturgy Live is a great resource that has raised the bar on service planning. It is going to transform the life of my parish.' Revd Richard Curtis, Priest-in-Charge, Wigston Magna
Visual Liturgy Live is the latest version of the highly successful and user-friendly software package used by thousands of churches to plan and prepare services.
This powerful program helps users look up lectionary readings, make hymn selections and chose prayers and liturgy from a wide range of material. It is an invaluable tool for preparing or presenting acts of worship.
Visual Liturgy Live for Common Worship includes:
- The Common Worship Main Volume
- The President's Edition
- Pastoral Services
- Christian Initiation
- Daily Prayer
- New Patterns for Worship
- Times and Seasons
With Visual Liturgy Live you can:
- View and edit a complete service as you create it
- Browse easily through options for hymns, liturgy and readings
- Save multiple services for forward planning and return to them later
- Print your service booklets in a range of layouts
- Export saved services to Microsoft Word and other programs whilst retaining all formatting and layout
- Put together monthly rotas and calendars for church events
- Create and print a list of readings
- Install the official Common Worship fonts on your computer
- Find out which liturgical colours are to be worn on any given date
- Look up important additional guidance notes on service style and structure
- Listen to extracts from hymns
This is the first version of Visual Liturgy to include online content and software updates. These will be provided via download for one year from the date of registration, together with access to technical support. Further updates and support after the first year will be available by purchasing an annual subscription.
The program now also offers the ability to install the program on an unlimited number of computers by purchasing a team licence in additionl to your subscription. For details on prices for both team subscriptions and subscription renewals, please visit www.visualliturgylive.net
Visual Liturgy Live is already used by thousands of churches to plan their services. Find out how this new generation of the powerful service planning software can help your church at www.visualliturgylive.net.
If you have never used Visual Liturgy before, you need to purchase the FULL version of Visual Liturgy Live. If you are already a user of Visual Liturgy 4.0, you should buy the UPGRADE version. Please note that you cannot upgrade to Visual Liturgy Live from earlier versions of Visual Liturgy (e.g. VL 3.0).