Visual Liturgy Live is the latest version of the highly successful and user-friendly software package used by thousands of churches to plan and prepare services.
This powerful program helps users look up lectionary readings, make hymn selections and chose prayers and liturgy from a wide range of material. It is an invaluable tool for preparing or presenting acts of worship.
Visual Liturgy Live includes:
- The Common Worship Main Volume
- The President's Edition
- Pastoral Services
- Christian Initiation
- Daily Prayer
- New Patterns for Worship
- Times and Seasons
Additionally, in 2010, the entire text of The Book of Common Prayer and the Remembrance Services in They Shall Grown Not Old (Canterbury Press) were made available to those with a live subscription.
With Visual Liturgy Live you can:
- View and edit a complete service as you create it
- Browse easily through options for hymns, liturgy and readings
- Save multiple services for forward planning and return to them later
- Print your service booklets in a range of layouts
- Export saved services to Microsoft Word and other programs whilst retaining all formatting and layout
- Put together monthly rotas and calendars for church events
- Create and print a list of readings
- Install the official Common Worship fonts on your computer
- Find out which liturgical colours are to be worn on any given date
- Look up important additional guidance notes on service style and structure
- Listen to extracts from hymns
This is the first version of Visual Liturgy to include online content and software updates. These will be provided via download on a regular basis for one year from the date of registration, together with access to technical support. Further updates and support after the first year will be available by purchasing an annual subscription.
The program now also offers the ability to install the program on an unlimited number of computers by purchasing a team licence in addition to your subscription. For details on prices for both team subscriptions and subscription renewals, please visit www.visualliturgylive.net
If you have never used Visual Liturgy Live before, you need to purchase the FULL version. If you are already a user of Visual Liturgy 4, you should buy the UPGRADE version.
Detailed instructions on downloading, installing and registering this product are given here.