CHP Returns Policy
To return overstocks please make sure the following criteria are met:
· The material is undated (i.e. no lectionaries, daily Bible notes, yearbooks or copies of Crockford)
· the books are in very good condition and suitable for resale
· the books have been in stock for at least 3 months and no more than 9 months
· the original invoice number and/or invoice date is given on your returns request form
· books which have been in stock for more than 9 months may not be returned
· the 3-9 month window also applies to cancelled customer orders
Please return stock with a covering letter containing the invoice number to:
Church House Publishing Returns Department
Norwich Books and Music
13a Hellesdon Park Road
Please do NOT send returned stock to our London office.
Permission to return sale or return/see-safe stock
Permission is not required to return stock ordered on a sale or return basis provided permission to make a sale or return order (for a bookstall, or other special event etc.) was obtained in advance. Permission is usually granted if sensible quantities are ordered.
Please contact the Norwich office for permission in the first instance, on 01603 785900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Title pages of stock that is damaged in transit should be returned to Norwich Books and Music with the nature of the problem. Permission to return damaged stock is not required from the publisher.
For books of £20 and under please send the title page, clearly marked with the reason (e.g.blankpages/missing section/creased folding/faulty binding) to the Sales Department at CHP for credit.
For books of £20 and over please contact us regarding the problem, as quite often we would like the complete copy to be returned for which postage will be credited. Our printers sometimes require this for us to claim the credit and for them to have the opportunity to the put matter right on the more expensive books.